The Internet has provided the opportunity for most of us to trade beyond our normal geographical borders. I can tell you one thing, “Our God is NOT a God of Limitations”. We christians have the technology, skills, and God-given anointing to spread our business and evangelistic wings – to His glory – so why do we limit ourselves?
You may have heard people use the phrase “under these circumstances”; what they are really saying is that “by virtue of the conditions and attributes in their lives, this is the best they can be”. The word “circumstance” (which means conditions or attributes that accompany, determine or modify the facts or events) comes from joining “circle” and “stand”. This literally means “the circle you are standing in” or your life. In John 10:10, Jesus said He’s come to give us abundant life – that breaks any circle in my book.
There are a few things we need to do concerning “our circumstances” this and the coming years:
1. Compare your present circumstances to what God says about you.
2. Don’t let your circumstances be determined by anything or anyone other that the Lord and you!
3. Determine who has the greater authority; the Lord or your circumstances.
4. My advice is to let Jesus take you out of your circle to the “Land of No Limitations”
5. When you break out of the circle, do what Deut 8:18 says.
As we are nearing the end of this year, determine to not allow circumstance ever dictate how far you can go in life.