Do you think you know about social media? A lot of people who think they do almost don’t they use it or not in the right way. If you have a business social media is a must but one thing you need to know is not to fall for the myths that go along with social media or you will just be wasting your time
These are the three myths about social media that you have to be aware of:
- It is free. This platform it be, but making them work can cost time, money and effort. In fact, many large companies now budget for it – how about you.
- It is for kids. Yet almost half of Facebook users in Britain are over 30 and on LinkedIn the majority are aged over 35. Something to think about.
- Set up accounts and they walk like magic. They don’t, hence the rise of community managers to work on them full-time.
- Increase leads and sales,
- Create More Fans and
- Improve The Reputation of Your Company
That is why i’m introducing the Social Media Plan of Attack.
This guide will help you learn the basic foundations of social media and give you a roadmap to successfully utilizing social media in your marketing. In it you will learn:
- Why social media and the benefits of harnessing on the power of social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- The 4 step social media plan of attack for you to follow to effectively use social media.
- How to create a social media schedule to follow so you can stay consistent.
- How to grow the number of fans and followers on your social pages and profiles.
- and much more.